Magic Whiteboard Products was founded in 2010 in Tallahassee, FL. We direct import a full range of products from England, where Magic Whiteboard® has been successfully selling its products since 2006.
In 2008 representatives from the Magic Whiteboard UK company appeared on the “Dragon’s Den” TV program on BBC2, which is the equivalent of the “Shark Tank” program in the U.S. They successfully pitched the product line and secured a substantial investment in the business from two key investors, and the product line has taken off from there. Magic Whiteboard and its related products can now be purchased just about anywhere office supplies and school supplies are found across the UK.
Upon hearing about Magic Whiteboard’s success in the UK, we did extensive research on the U.S. and Canadian market to determine if this product could be successful here. We quickly recognized the need for a more cost-effective alternative to the permanent whiteboards and clumsy flipcharts that are used widely in the U.S. and Canada today. We also recognized that no other U.S. company offers the convenience of a whiteboard on a roll, or offers such a broad range of products that include a whiteboard, blackboard, clearboard, letter-sized sheets, mini sheets and even the fantastic Blackout Blind.
After identifying a clear void in the market, Magic Whiteboard Products secured the exclusive rights to distribute this full range of products across the U.S. and Canada.
About the Products
Magic . . . Whiteboard, Gridded Whiteboard, Blackboard, Clearboard, Blackout Blinds and Mini Sheets are made from recyclable, statically charged polypropylene film that clings with static to almost any hard, flat surface. These products provide a fantastic alternative to flip charts and whiteboards: cheaper, less bulky, portable, environmentally friendly and fun to use. They all stick without glue – using static – on any flat surface.
Perfect for presentations, training events, conferences, brainstorming sessions, kids to draw on and more.
• Each roll weighs less than 2 pounds.
• Portable and lightweight
• Tear off one perforated sheet or use more to create a whiteboard up to 65 feet long with a single roll.
• Custom cut to any size or shape with scissors.
• Leaves NO marks, will not peel paint off the walls.
• Adheres to painted walls, wallpaper, glass & wood.
• Place paper notes and photoson it – without glue, tape or pushpins.
• Use with normal dry whiteboard markers, wipe clean & REUSE each sheet.
• Simple to take down & place back up again somewhere else.
• Made from recyclable statically charged polypropylene film.